Toontrack EZkeys Hybrid Harp v1.3.0 Full Version Latest 2021 Download
Even though the laws of thermodynamics long ago ruled out the possibility of a perpetual motion machine, Toontrack EZkeys Hybrid Harp comes very close. The laws of physics may still apply, but fact remains that this peculiar ‘machine’ has an inherent mojo that seems to make sure you’re never short of ideas. It runs and feeds off of you and your imagination.
Toontrack EZkeys Hybrid Harp presents five individual instruments, all layered, textured, and saturated in various capacities to form unique and never-before-heard hybrids of sounds. The undisputed star of the group is an iconic Style 23 harp. In addition to this, a traditional Swedish nyckelharpa (or “keyed fiddle”), two harmoniums, a bowed glockenspiel, and a set of ocarinas were sampled. Combined, this seemingly odd group of instruments – that in logical terms have no earthly business sharing the same sonic space – culminate in what must be described as a vastly puzzling audio universe of plucking, percussive, soaring, airy, beautiful, and ever-so-slightly dissonant sounds. Welcome to one of the most multifaceted EZkeys titles yet – one that will trigger parts of your creative mind you didn’t know existed. These are sounds ideal for anything you can imagine. Literally.
- Five types of individually captured instrument types: a harp, a nyckelharpa, two harmoniums, ocarinas, and a bowed glockenspiel
- Each instrument can be called up individually using the ‘Raw Tweaks’ presets
- More than 40 mix-ready presets, offering creative instrument blends of never-before-heard hybrids of sounds
- For any type of music or production – ideally ambient soundscapes, scores, and sound design
- The next in the pack is the harmonium, which is represented by two instrumental samples. The harmonium is the one instrument in this suite that’s keyboard-based, and it’s incredibly playable here. In its physical form, however, you’d need to pump air through its reeds using pedals to create its spiritual sound, which is often associated with small churches. Don’t be fooled into thinking this part of the suite is exclusively for the ecclesiastic though. The harmonium has been used to fabulous effect by artists as diverse as Lindstrøm and Kate Bush. The third instrument in this pack is the nyckelharpa, often referred to as the keyed fiddle. It’s a Swedish string instrument that’s a little like a cross between a conventional violin and an accordion. The fourth instrumental sample is made up of three ocarinas, small clay vessels that sound like flutes. The fifth and final instrument to get the Toontrack treatment is the glockenspiel. Rather than conventionally hitting the Glock though, each of the metal bars here has been bowed to produce a pure and more ethereal tone, replete with eerie sustain.
- Drag&drop MIDI from the integrated Timeline Arranger or Song Browser into the DAW or onto the computer desktop
- EZkeys analyses and recognizes all existing chords automatically during import
- Recording and overdubbing of your MIDI files directly within EZkeys
- Work with MIDI patterns and chord sequences from the integrated MIDI library or your own or external MIDI files and transfer the characteristic playing feel of any other MIDI performance to your own
- Quickly add new chords to the Timeline or simply drag and drop from the SMART TRANSPOSE Chord Wheel
- Chord display in real-time allows the immediate display of chords played live
- Any chord conversion by the Chord Selector, which displays all chords of the circle of fifths
- Predefined presets for the most common chord types and extensions
- Further arbitrary addition of more complex chord extensions via the Details menu add characteristic colors to the chords
- Change the individual voicing of a chord simply by using the – and + buttons of the Chord Wheel
- New “Humanize” function during import, for more realistic timing of pre-quantized MIDI patterns
- Transpose single song parts or the whole song with just one mouse click